Are you tired of generic bodybuilding programs that don't work? Are you sick of all the bullshit training and nutrition advice out there? Do you want to get strong or build muscle, or lose fat, or all of the above? Well, then you're in the right place, my friend.
Why Generic Programs Don't Work?
They work. But for limited amount of people. They lack individuality. Who cares whether this program works for that guy or that girl? The only thing that matters is what works for YOU. Generic programs don't take into account your own strengths and weaknesses, your limitations, your physiological abilities, your conditions, nothing. Heck, you can sleep 2 hours less per day than necessary for that particular program and get zero results. Everything matters. And that's the reason why you need professional help. I can provide optimal individualized strength training program and diet plan for you to make the fastest gains possible.
What Is Rough Strength?
This video tells it better than 1000 words:
So basically to sum up Rough Strength Method is variation of classic old-school strength training but with modern knowledge (the mix of all the things that REALLY WORK). The main point is that you can (and should) use anything you have at hand to get results. No need for gym memberships, no need for fancy clothes and gloves, no need to waste money on useless crap. You can get strong, lose fat and build muscle with anything. My preference is the mix of calisthenics, kettlebells and sandbags. In my opinion, these implements can build GREAT developed body that will perform at high level and look awesome too.
Why Train Rough Strength Style?
There are literally TONS of reasons. Here are just couple of them:
- It's sustainable. When you choose Rough Strength Method you can sustain your training (and nutrition) for a lifetime. Who cares whether it's crisis or all gyms are closed? Or you are at the uninhabited island? Whatever. Rough Strength Method gives you freedom and sustainability. No matter what you will always find how to train and progress further in your quest for strength.
- It builds real-world strength. Machines and bosu ball won't give you these awesome results in strength that you can use anywhere: from helping your friend moving furniture to bar-fight toughness.
- It builds mental toughness. That's one of the most important aspects of strength training. And Rough Strength method take it to the whole new level. You'll find out that coping with stress will be much easier. Work, family etc. If I wasn't training I would have jumped off the cliff already (living here in Ukraine is pretty tough, you know; 95% of people can barely earn money for decent food and living).
- It will help you with aesthetic goals. Who said that only barbell and dumbbells are good for getting ripped and muscular? It's all possible to achieve with calisthenics, sandbags and kettlebells but it will take longer time. Who cares in the end?
- It can be used to supplement any sport-specific training. If you are participating in some sort of sport then you will definitely benefit from this method. Read the reasons above. You will be stronger, leaner, quicker, more muscular etc. Isn't it useful to have all that?
- It's based on facts and reasonable progressions. I really don't like when people make unsupported claims. All of the information I share was tested by me and my clients. I filter useless crap and put out only what works. Also I don't like just-do-it approach. If you do something you do it on purpose. Proper programming is one of the most underrated things by regular gym rats. That's why they are so weak and girly. And that's why we are strong. Besides, I like to improve my knowledge every day so Rough Strength method is never out-dated.
Read this article to learn more.
You should understand that this is REVOLUTION. Gyms are gone. All you need to get results are some basic equipment and professional help.
Rough Strength Is Not for Everyone
If you are not serious about getting results - stop reading.
If you want it not bad enough - stop reading.
If you don't want to change things - stop reading.
If you want to remain weak and puny - stop reading.
If you are still thinking - stop reading.
There are no refunds! Scared? - stop reading.
For all the real trainees who are willing to improve - continue reading.
Why the Hell My Programs Work?
Well, I can give you at least 10 reasons:
1. Firstly, I use YOUR current conditions during creation process. Optimal training program and diet plan should be tailored to your needs and restrictions as much as possible. If you want to build muscle there's pretty much no way to do this on low-calorie low-protein crap diet and pumping bodybuilding routine. Some people expect to see results from this but that's not going to happen. If you can't do some exercise due to physiology or trauma then you shouldn't be doing it. There are tons of exercises out there. If you sleep 5-6 hours per day you can't afford training twice-a-day. You get the idea. Every strength training program needs modification for YOUR individual current conditions. That's what I'm doing in the first place.
2. I can use pretty any equipment you have access to. If you don't have access to modern gym equipment that's not a problem for me. You can build impressive upper body just with a pair of rings. Well, for lower body you'll need some weights. But it all really depends on your goal. Heck, that's why it's called Rough Strength, because you can get strong with anything you have access to.
3. I'll correct your technique. While we are working together it's mandatory that you send your training videos for me to review your technique and to make adjustments. Technique is one of the most important things in your training. Correct technique pretty much equals (or at least gets as close as possible to) injury-free training.
4. You'll have a FREE diet support. If you have some experience in training then you should probably know that for majority of people training without diet is a dead end. Some of them will get stronger but won't get the appearance they are looking for, some of them won't even get stronger. I clearly understand the need of the proper diet and I'm ready to create it (and adjust it in the process) for you for FREE so nothing will stop you from getting results.
5. Honesty. I'm here to help you get superstrong and the path there lies through total honesty. Only I know what is better for you of us two. So listen and absorb. If I say something then that's how it is. I won't give you fake hope. Training is hard work. And you will be aware of what you will able to achieve.
6. I'll review your results every week. It's mandatory for you to send me your training journal every week. I will review and correct everything and then send you a program for the next training week. When someone is monitoring your activity there is natural human drive to improve and perform better. Try it and you'll understand.
7. Workouts are fun and challenging. Boring training is a dead end. No one wants to do something boring. My workouts are always fun. And they are fun actually through challenge. You can't imagine the excitement when you conquer the new weight. You'll feel like a million bucks or more.
8. My programs are well-balanced. If you expect to bench-and-curl 7 days a week it's pity. But if you're serious about results you need a strength training program that takes your WHOLE body into account. Prepare to squat and deadlift!
9. Full-time support. You can write me and e-mail with a question at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org. I'll answer as fast as possible.
10. My programs worked successfully for my clients and they WILL work for you.
Here Are Some Testimonials
When I came first time to gym in February 2012, my weight was 83,3 kilos, and I was determined to loose my fat.
If you tell me that time about dips or about pull-ups - I’d say “What?”
But when I started to train with Alex program I saw the changes, it was hard and exhausted, but I reached the goal. I started to loose weight. Not so fast as I thought it gonna be, but I was loosing it and it was super. In 3 month mastered bars, in 5 pull-ups, in 6 month bars with overweight. Each time when the progress began to stop Alex was creating a new program so I could improve myself: my body and my strength. The main part was the diet. I’ve lost 13 kilos, in September 2012 my weight was 70,5 kg, than I began to gain weight now I’m 75 kg. I became stronger than many of my friends and other guys in a gym. And if you ask me about dips- ok, and give me 20 kg over, squat- good 95 kg, barbell- 62 kg, dumbbells- 30 kg in each hand, powerclean- 50 kg and it’s not the limit. Still I have a few pounds of waste fat, but it will be lost soon. I like my look and I’ll work to look much better.
Now we got the new workout program and new diet so my data increases much faster.
Thanks to Alex I’m reaching the goal.
Roma Wang, Kiev, Ukraine
The reason why I came to Rough Strength was that i was seeking for a good site of old school no BS Training.
I firstly trained in gym with no reasonable gains and then in home gym were i made some gains up to a point.
Then i made no longer gains and were sore and stiff all over.
I noticed that when i did bodyweight exercises i felt much better but i had already some strength in squats and deadlifts and so i was thinking to combine bodyweight and barbell work.
An of course i wanted to learn handbalancing.
I needed some guidance.
That´s why i came to Rough Strength.
I think gyms are for the past, you don´t need a gym, you only need some willpower and a good trainer who brings you on the right path.
Here´s one of the best.
Alex Zinchenko is a coach who walks the talk.
He can do everything what he is preaching in contrast to the countless pseudo trainers out there.
He´s a training badass but also a friendly and helpful guy.
My strength especially in bodyweigth exercises has going way up and i can hold a freestanding handstand now.
It´s not perfect, but i´m not at the end now and i know this guy will help me some more with my goals.
Join rough strength now and get the gains in strength and athletic that you desire!
But you must be willing to put some effort in.
I have, and for me it has really payed off.
Thank you Alex.
Valentin Stubinger, Austria
My name is Bogdan, height 186 cm, initial weight - 63 kg. I came into the gym to have a set of muscle. А year of training with Alex has passed, now - height 186 cm, weight - 77 kg. A year ago, I came into the gym and for a reason chose coach Alex, as it turned out, this was a right choice! And so we began training with him, change could be seen so soon, I couldn't believe that it happens and I couldn't believe my eyes! Workout with Alex runs very cool and it isn't noticeable, that you are training hard, he instilled in me a love for workout, I wanted to do more and more, perfecting myself, my capabilities and my body! This is not just a workout, it's more challenge in which you are going to win it yourself, Alex makes workout not boring, efficient and fun! Alex has very reasonable approach to the training program, thanks to the vast experience he easily sees the problem and solves their in training programs in order to avoid stagnation. Created impression that he knows my body better than I do! Now, about the results, starting weight - 12.5 kg dumbbell bench for 6 times, squatting 20 kg to 5 times, deadlift - ??. Current weight - bench press - 75 kg 4 times, squatting 95 kg at 6 times, deadlift 132.5 kg for 4 times! I am pleased with these results and will continue work on it together with Alex and I advise you to select him as your mentor!
Thanks to Alex I’m reaching the goal.
Bogdan Felinskiy, Kiev, Ukraine
Hi! My name is Aleks as well as my coach. I won’t boast about my physical achievements although I have lost about 15 kg of my weight for six months of workouts with Alex. But I have been working with Alex for more than one year and thanks to him I understood a few principally important things regarding mental and physical opportunities in our life. And here I would like to empathize some of them:
1. You can’t achieve the consistent good results in short time.
2. The progress can be slow but it must be constant.
3. If you want to control your weight you should combine the physical workouts with diet.
4. The food should be controlled not only through the calories quantity but as well it’s structure (proteins, fats, carbohydrates).
5. Every time when you stop training you begin to lose your previous achievements.
6. You should always make a progress (increase the workload) otherwise you waste your time. But it’s really hard to do it without trainer. Alex is very good in determining of physical limits of your clients. He sees the chances to cope with an exercise very well although the required workload seems to you impossible often.
7. And the last, doing the exercises you release yourself from the negative emotions and energies, make your brain free from a mental rubbish, give your thoughts the structure, logic and perfection.
Alex is the ambitious multilateral developed young man with the appropriate background and education. He is listening to his clients and their needs and he responds to them very responsibly and effectively. Who knows, but in only a few years his services and consultations can be more expensive significantly…
Aleks Bedun, Kiev, Ukraine
So What Will You Get?
If you sign up to my program you will get:
- High-quality personal training;
- Precise and effective programming according to YOUR goal(s) and conditions;
- Access to always-up-to-date knowledge;
- Full-time support through e-mail;
- FREE diet plan;
- Review of your technique;
- Weekly tips on execution of the program and technique;
- Rough Strength Badge (:
Questions & Answers
Q: What if I want to use other implements, not just calisthenics, kettlebells and sandbags?
A: No problem. I can make effective training plan with any equipment you have access to.
Q: Do you make everybody do that intermittent fasting thing?
A: No. Just those who are suitable or were behaving bad throughout the year.
Q: Do you take ladies to your online coaching program?
A: Yes. Ladies are always welcome.
Q: Will I be able to tell you everything I want you to know about myself through questionnaire?
A: Yepp. It's quite wide.
Q: I'd like to sign up but I don't know whether to do it or not. What should I do?
A: You should stop bothering me and find someone else to wipe your ass.
Q: Is it true that all Ukrainians drink vodka, wrestle bears and eat borsch all day long?
So How Can You Sign Up?
Easy. There are 3 options:
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
- 6 Months
Think and pick one. You should understand that you can attain noticable results in not less than 3 month (probably more). It's human physiology. Prepare to work hard for the body of your dreams. Then when I get notification I'll e-mail you a list of questions you need to answer for me to design the most effective strength training program and diet plan according to your conditions, opportunities and goals. After you reply to my e-mail I'll need approx. 5-7 days to design the plan perfectly. And it's imperative that you take this time completely off of training.
After we begin you should e-mail me your training journal every week for me to adjust any nuances. You MUST be consistent if you are serious about getting results. I'm not a babysitter and I won't remind you to send me your journal. So take it serious. You're paying money, I provide everything for you to get the results. You have access to me anytime during your personalized program design period via e-mail email@example.com.
You can contact me through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for absolutely FREE online consultation on my personalized strength training program design services or any training and/or nutrition questions.
Are you ready to reach your dreams?
Are you serious about achieving your training goals? If yes then let's start today!
Send me an e-mail with "Online Training" in theme of letter to email@example.com for instructions.
Don't waste another year failing to reach fitness and happiness. Believe me, one year from now you will be sorry that you haven't started today. You are the only person who is responsible for your health. People spend money on everything except their health. Don't be one of those people who always find excuses. Make the most important investment in your life. Treat your body with respect and reap the tremendous benefits.