Are you dreaming about mastering bodyweight strength skills like Planche Push-Up or One-Arm Chin-Up? Do you want to get strong or build muscle, or lose fat, or all of the above? Are you sick of all the bullshit training and nutrition advice out there? Well, then you’re in the right place, my friend.
Introduction to Rough Strength Online Training
There are hundreds and hundreds of online trainers who will promise you the world, and then mail you a bland, cookie-cutter routine that will do nothing to change your body or maximize your strength and power. Sadly, there are only a small handful of online trainers who truly understand how to tap the body’s potential to become ferociously powerful in the real world–without drugs. Alex Zinchenko is one of that elite latter group.
Alex knows what really works to build frightening levels of strength–not the kind of “plastic” strength that only works in the gym–but the kind of functional power prized so highly by professional fighters, law enforcement and the military. Whether you use bars, sandbags, kettlebells or just your body, Alex is one of the few personal trainers on the planet that I have ever endorsed. This is because he knows what really works.
It won’t be pretty–and I promise it won’t be easy–but if you want results, grab hold of this man to coach you, and do it while you still can. You will not regret it.
- Paul John Wade, bestselling author of Convict Conditioning series.
Why Generic Programs Won’t Help You and Why You Need Coaching?
Let’s face it, generic programs don’t work for the majority of people. They work only for very limited amount of lucky bastards. Generic programs lack individuality. Who cares whether this program works for that guy or that girl? The only thing that matters is what works for YOU. Generic programs don’t take into account your own strengths and weaknesses, your limitations, your physiological abilities, your conditions, nothing. Heck, you can sleep 2 hours less per day than necessary for that particular program and get zero results. Everything matters. And that’s the reason why you need professional help. I can provide optimal individualized strength training program and diet plan for you to make the fastest gains possible.
What Is Rough Strength?
This video tells it better than 1000 words:
So basically to sum up Rough Strength Method is variation of classic old-school strength training but with modern knowledge (the mix of all the things that REALLY WORK). The main point is that you can (and should) use anything you have at hand to get results. No need for gym memberships, no need for fancy clothes and gloves, no need to waste money on useless crap. You can get strong, lose fat and build muscle with anything. My preference is the mix of calisthenics, kettlebells and sandbags. In my opinion, these implements can build GREAT developed body that will perform at high level and look awesome while not making your wallet thin.
Want more information? Read on.
Why Train Rough Strength Style?
There are literally TONS of reasons. Here are just couple of them:
- It’s sustainable. When you choose Rough Strength Method you can sustain your training (and nutrition) for a lifetime. Who cares whether it’s crisis or all gyms are closed? Or you are at the uninhabited island? Whatever. Rough Strength Method gives you freedom and sustainability. No matter what you will always find how to train and progress further in your quest for strength.
- It builds real-world strength. Machines and bosu ball won’t give you these awesome results in strength that you can use anywhere: from helping your friend moving furniture to bar-fight toughness.
- It builds mental toughness. That’s one of the most important aspects of strength training. And Rough Strength method take it to the whole new level. You’ll find out that coping with stress will be much easier. Work, family etc. If I wasn’t training I would have jumped off the cliff already (living here in Ukraine is pretty tough, you know; 95% of people can barely earn money for decent food and living).
- It will help you with aesthetic goals. Who said that only barbell and dumbbells are good for getting ripped and muscular? It’s all possible to achieve with calisthenics, sandbags and kettlebells but it will take longer time. Who cares in the end?
- It can be used to supplement any sport-specific training. If you participate in some sort of sport then you will definitely benefit from this method. Read the reasons above. You will be stronger, leaner, quicker, more muscular etc. Isn’t it useful to have all that?
- It’s based on facts and reasonable progressions. I really don’t like when people make unsupported claims. All of the information I share was tested by me and my clients. I filter useless crap and put out only what works. Also I don’t like just-do-it approach. If you do something you do it on purpose. Proper programming is one of the most underrated things by regular gym rats. That’s why they are so weak and girly. And that’s why we are strong. Besides, I like to improve my knowledge every day so Rough Strength Method is never out-dated.
All you need to get results are some basic equipment and professional help.
Because I’m just like you. I was there and done that all. I have average genetics. When I wasn’t training I was probably the weakest and the fattest kid of all my friends. It’s hard for me to put on muscle and lose fat while losing muscle and gaining fat is unbelievably easy. My bones are not big. Yada, yada, yada. In 3 words: my genetics sucks. As well as probably yours.
But instead of complaining and looking for excuses I put in hours (hundreds and thousands of hours) of reading, training, testing assumptions, exploring my method and, importantly, hard work to get to the place where I am now. That is why I’m the best person to help you in reaching goals.
Whether to listen to me or not is your choice. But who would you rather listen to: the guy who earned his strength and body by hard work, infinite learning, smart programming, discipline and dedication or some pseudo-expert who has awesome genetics and no matter what he does he grows, gets stronger and was ripped from the day of birth?
Besides, Rough Strength Is Not for Everyone
If you are not serious about getting results – stop reading.
If you want it not bad enough – stop reading.
If you don’t want to change things – stop reading.
If you want to remain weak and puny – stop reading.
If you are still thinking – stop reading.
For all the real trainees who are willing to improve – continue reading.
Why the Hell My Programs Work?
Well, I can give you at least 10 reasons:
1. Firstly, I use YOUR current conditions during creation process. Optimal training program and diet plan should be tailored to your needs and restrictions as much as possible. If you want to build muscle there’s pretty much no way to do this on low-calorie low-protein crap diet and pumping bodybuilding routine. Some people expect to see results from this but that’s not going to happen. If you can’t do some exercise due to physiology or trauma then you shouldn’t be doing it. There are tons of exercises out there. If you sleep 5-6 hours per day you can’t afford training twice-a-day. You get the idea. Every strength training program needs modification for YOUR current individual conditions. That’s what I’m doing at the first place.
2. I can use pretty much any equipment you have access to. If you don’t have access to modern gym equipment that’s not a problem for me. You can build impressive upper body just with a pair of rings. Well, for lower body you’ll need some weights. But it all really depends on your goal. Heck, that’s why it’s called Rough Strength, because you can get strong with anything you have access to.
3. I’ll correct your technique. While we are working together it’s mandatory that you send your training videos for me to review your technique and to make adjustments (don’t worry, I’ll give you the instructions on how to do this pain-free). Technique is one of the most important things in your training. Correct technique pretty much equals (or at least gets as close as possible to) injury-free training.
4. You’ll have a FREE diet support. If you have some experience in training then you should probably know that for majority of people training without diet is a dead end. Some of them will get stronger but won’t get the appearance they are looking for, some of them won’t even get stronger. I clearly understand the need of the proper diet and I’m ready to create it (and adjust it in the process) for you for FREE so nothing will stop you from getting results.
5. Honesty. I’m here to help you get superstrong and the path there lies through total honesty. Only I know what is better for you of us two. So listen and absorb. If I say something then that’s how it is. I won’t give you fake hope. Training is hard work. And you will be aware of what you will able to achieve.
6. I’ll review your results every week. It’s mandatory for you to send me your training journal every week. I will review and correct everything and then send you a program for the next training week. When someone is monitoring your activity there is natural human drive to improve and perform better. Try it and you’ll understand.
7. Workouts are fun and challenging. Boring training is a dead end. No one wants to do something boring. My workouts are always fun. And they are fun actually through challenge. You can’t imagine the excitement when you conquer the new weight or new exercise. You’ll feel like a million bucks or more.
8. My programs are well-balanced. If you expect to bench-and-curl 7 days a week it’s pity. But if you’re serious about results you need a strength training program that takes your WHOLE body into account. Prepare to squat and deadlift!
9. Full-time support. You can write me and e-mail with a question at any time to email@example.com. I’ll answer as fast as possible.
10. My programs worked successfully for my clients and they WILL work for you.
Here Are Some Testimonials
Ben Jobson, Australia
Jacob Booth, USA
So What Will You Get?
When you sign up to my program you will get:
Questions & Answers
Q: What if I want to use other implements, not just calisthenics, kettlebells and sandbags?
A: No problem. I can make effective training plan with any equipment you have access to.
Q: Do you make everybody do that intermittent fasting thing?
A: No. Just those who are suitable or were behaving bad throughout the year.
Q: What payments do you accept?
A: Currently I accept payments through MoneyBookers (Skrill), LiqPay, Payza, Western Union and SWIFT payments (you can make last two through your local bank or online-banking if you have one).
Q: Why not PayPal? It’s so awesome.
A: I live in Ukraine. All the people outside of the country to the west think that we have only mafia, strippers and thieves here. So despite its awesomeness PayPal doesn’t work here.
Q: Do you take ladies to your online coaching program?
A: Yes. Ladies are always welcome.
Q: Will I be able to tell you everything I want you to know about myself through questionnaire?
A: Yepp. It’s quite wide.
Q: I’d like to sign up but I don’t know whether to do it or not. What should I do?
A: You should stop bothering me and find someone else to wipe your ass.
Q: Is it true that all Ukrainians drink vodka, wrestle bears and eat borsch all day long?
So How Can You Sign Up?
After you submit the form I’ll give you instructions on how to make a payment. When I get payment notification I’ll e-mail you a list of questions you need to answer for me to design the most effective strength training program and diet plan according to your conditions, opportunities and goals. After you reply to my e-mail I’ll need approx. 5-7 days to design the plan perfectly. And it’s imperative that you take this time completely off of training.
After we begin you should e-mail me your training journal every week for adjustment. You MUST be consistent if you are serious about getting results. I’m not a babysitter and I won’t remind you to send me your journal. So take it serious. You’re paying money, I provide everything for you to get results. You have access to me anytime during your personalized program design period via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
After your trial month is over there are 3 options of payment:
1 Month – $70
3 Months – $175 (you save $35)
6 Months – $295 (you save $125)
Think and pick one. You should understand that you can attain noticeable results in not less than 3 month (probably more). It’s human physiology. Prepare to work hard for the body of your dreams.
You can contact me through e-mail email@example.com for absolutely FREE online consultation on my personalized strength training program design services or any training and/or nutrition questions.
Are you serious about achieving your training goals? If yes then let’s start today!
There are no refunds
You can get a “test-drive” month for only $1. It is enough to understand whether you like my style of training or not. Take it or leave. No hard feelings.
Don’t waste another year failing to reach fitness and happiness. One year from now you will be sorry that you haven’t started today. You are the only person who is responsible for your health. People spend money on everything except their health. Don’t be one of those people who always find excuses. Make the most important investment in your life. Treat your body with respect and reap the tremendous benefits.